, is a fully owned subsidiary of Continental Corporation, with its origin from Germany. It is one of the leading international automotive suppliers and is the world’s fourth largest tyre manufacturer. CONTINENTAL
tyres are manufactured under close supervision in hi-tech state of the art manufacturing facilities.Continental TBR & TBX tyres serves three main customer groups, ensuring safety and lower cost operation.
- Truck customers operating on road.
- Truck customers operating partly on and off road. (Tankers, Containers, hauliers etc.)
- Bus customers (Coach fleets, regional bus fleets and urban bus fleets.)
- Heat resistance
- Short braking system
- Directional stability
- Robust geometry
- Cut resistance tread compound to minimize penetration
- Reinforced sidewalls and to withstand heavy impact.